It’s more fun with friends! Bring a mate for $50.
Consistently capture those fleeting moments of your family that you will be proud to display in your home.
First hour: Selecting the best camera mode for getting bright, sharp images every time.
- How to adjust your exposure
- Selecting your focus point and blurring the background
- Photographing people moving
Second hour: Capturing great imagery is more than just knowing how to use your camera. It’s an understanding of lighting and composition.
- Choosing locations with good lighting and backgrounds
- Choosing the best camera angle and composition
- Positioning techniques for a variety of families and age groups
- Preparing for a shoot and choosing clothing.
Available by appointment at sunset weekdays
Saturday 9am – 2:30pm
Sunday 9am – 2:30pm