It’s more fun with friends! Bring a mate for $50.
Consistently capture those fleeting moments of your family that you will be proud to display in your home. Session 1 will give you the skills to use your camera like a professional. Session 2 expands your knowledge as you learn how to choose locations and compose your images.
Session 1: Selecting the best camera mode for getting bright, sharp images every time.
- How to adjust your exposure
- Selecting your focus point and blurring the background
- Photographing people moving
Requirements: Camera only
Session 2: Capturing great imagery is more than just knowing how to use your camera. It’s an understanding of lighting and composition.
- Choosing locations with good lighting and backgrounds
- Choosing the best camera angle and composition
- Positioning techniques for a variety of families and age groups
- Preparing for a shoot and choosing clothing.
- Requirements: Family to photograph
Requirements: Family member to photograph
Group bookings (3 or more) I can come to you
Contact to confirm