It’s more fun with friends! Bring a mate for $100.
Week 1: Camera Essentials (Elizabeth Quay) 3 hours
Suitable for absolute beginners, we will get off automatic mode and learn the most important buttons and functions on your camera. F stops, ISO and shutter speeds will be explained in simple English without the technical jargon. The class rotates between teaching and doing. Examples and demonstrations are put into practice as we photograph a beautiful part of Perth.
Week 2: Camera Advanced (Kings Park) 2 hours
Get consistently sharp and correctly exposed images in manual mode. Learn some amazing composition tips to create spectacular images. Understand the different types of lighting for landscape photography.
Week 1: Sat, 17th July 9am – 12pm (fully booked)
Week 2: Sat, 24th July 9am – 11am
Week 1: Sat, 7th August 9am – 12pm
Week 2: Sat, 14th August 9am – 11am
- Get off auto mode and learn how to use your camera
- Photographing different subjects from landscapes to portraits
- Focusing for moving and stationary subjects
- Front lighting, side lighting and back lighting
- Tips and tricks for creative compositions
- Shooting in manual mode
1 – 5 students (to enable personalized teaching)