Only $899 for both sessions (up to 4 participants!)
Session 1: Camera Essentials
Suitable for absolute beginners, we will get off automatic mode and learn the most important buttons and functions on your camera. Learn how to consistently get bright, sharp images even in difficult lighting.
The class rotates between teaching and doing. Examples and demonstrations are put into practice as we photograph around your premises.
Session 2: Camera Advanced
Learn the best camera settings for staff photos, corporate events and more. Gain some creative composition tips to create unique images. Understand the different types of lighting for getting the best photos of your business.
- Photographing different subjects from people to events
- Selecting your focus point and blurring the background
- Shooting in manual mode
- Focusing for moving subjects
- Exposing for different lighting scenarios
- Front lighting, side lighting and back lighting
- Tips and tricks for creative compositions
- Understand lenses
1- 4 students ( to enable personalise teaching)
No prior photography knowledge is required
Your premises (Perth metro area)
Available by appointment
Add an extra session: This lesson can be tailored to your marketing requirements