It’s more fun with friends! Bring a mate for $130.
Private lessons are the fastest way to learn photography. Each session is tailored to your photographic interests. You will gain a comprehensive understanding of your camera as well as lighting and composition for different subjects.
Suitable for absolute beginners we will practice photographing in manual mode. F stops, ISO and shutter speeds will be explained in simple English without the technical jargon. The class rotates between teaching and doing. Examples and demonstrations are put into practice as we photograph different subjects each session.
By the end of the class you will be competent in using your camera and creating great images of a variety of different subjects.
- Get off auto mode and learn how to use your camera
- Photographing different subjects from portraits to landscapes
- How to get sharp, bright images every time
- Tips and tricks for creative compositions
- Understanding lighting
- Understanding lenses
- Manual and auto focus modes
- Manual Exposure (ISO, Shutter speeds, F stops)
- Capturing motion (Freezing or blurring action)
No prior photography knowledge is required.
Scarborough Beach, 6019
Available by appointment at sunset weekdays
Saturday 9am – 2:30pm
Sunday 9am – 2:30pm