It’s more fun with friends! Bring a mate for $50.
Private lessons are the fastest way to learn photography. Learn exactly what you want at your own pace.
Suitable for absolute beginners, we will get off automatic mode and learn the most important buttons and functions on your camera. F stops, ISO and shutter speeds will be explained in simple English without the technical jargon. The class rotates between teaching and doing. Examples and demonstrations are put into practice as we photograph Elizabeth Quay.
By the end of the class you will be competent in using your camera in the various shooting modes. You can expand your knowledge to include manual mode by completing the Know Photography Private Course.
- Get off auto mode and learn how to use your camera
- Understand light and exposure
- Understand lenses
- Exposure (ISO, Shutter speeds, F stops)
- Photographing different subjects from landscapes to portraits through an understanding of depth of field.
- Motion (Freezing or blurring action)
No prior photography knowledge is required.
Available by appointment at sunset week days
Wednesday 9am – sunset
Saturday 9am – 2pm